I’m telling you, mga Marcy, this is more worthwhile than joining the lynching mob calling for the chopped heads of Teri Hatcher and producers of Desperate Housewives.
Take part in this action for a Free Burma! Here’s how…
1. Publish a posting (Bulletin Board, Forum, Blog, Social Network, Static Website…) on the 4th of October with the header: “Free Burma!”
2. Tag it if you can with “Free Burma”
3. Choose a graphic from their Graphics page and
4. Link to www.free-burma.org. You will find some information about the campaign and Burma as well as a participant list that you can join. Even if you’re a webmaster of a bulletin board or social network you will find a special Group List to join.
5. Add our Petition Widget to your blog/website.
6. Feel free to write any additional text you want.
If you have no website or blog we need you even more: Please help us to spread the word across the internet, tell your neighbours, friends or kids and first of all: Sign our list of participants!
Kaya join na, mga Mare! Let’s join the rest of the free world in condemning Burma’s military junta and its actions against democracy!