UPDATE: Newest entries are published below this post. All you have to do is to scroll down.
It’s that most wonderful time in Pinoy Blogosphere, when bloggers compete to become…
Pinoy Blog SOOperstar!
This contest does not ask for much. All Empress Maruja asks of you is to link her beautiful blog to yours, and she’ll do the difficult job of choosing the best blog writers each month as long as you meet the following requirements:
1) Aside from linking the Empress Maruja blog to your site, the author should create at least 5 posts every month. However, only the last 3 entries will be included in judging. In the case of podcasters, three entries are a minimum.
2) Nominees of the previous month are included in the Red Team, while recently-linked blogs are part of the White Team. The rest in the blogroll are randomly sorted.
To those who are new in this competition, here’s how the nominees are chosen:
1) Each blog is judged according to the following preliminary criteria:
* Is the author passionate with blogging?
* Does the author write with quality content?
* Does the author write with original content?
2) The blogs that stand out from these criteria would then undergo a second round of judging according to the following criteria:
* Does the author write in a consistent style?
* Has it kept you engaged in reading?
* Does the blog deserve more readers?
3) Only one nominee (I swear to keep it this time) is chosen in every team.
And again, to those who were not nominated, please don’t feel bad about me. It’s a really really really hard decision to make. Eyneeweys…
Let’s start with the Jollibee Red Team…